Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

MORE Chicks

     Sorry I haven't  written in a long time, I was busy with school and chores.  Anyway, we got another batch of chickens some weeks ago. Some more broilers which put inside in the begining(like all the others) and them put them in the small chicken house† which is where they currently are. Since the old broilers used to be there, we had to move them into the coop that the first ones were in, and then we had to move those into a new one that my dad built.
    We found some more snakes when we moved my chickens (the broilers) into the fenced area.  The day after we did that my dad found three small copperheads in a spot.  They didn't eat any chickens, so my dad flung them away.  That was all in the end of march.
  

†see picture on the second post.

No comments:

Post a Comment