Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Day

      My dad is almost done with the fence, all that's missing is to run the electricity through the wires. We alredy put one of the cows in.

     When my dad moved the pen this morning, he accidently crushed one of the hens. It was alive when I checked the pen at noon, the chicken was inmobilized at the back of the coop with blood down it's back because the other chickens don't quit pecking at it. I want to kill him to take him out of his misery, but I don't know how to do it.

                                  By the way, I made the wooden fish under the plate.

As a relief from the previous paragraph's gruesome topic, I made a really good italian recipe a couple days ago, called gnocchi. It tastes great with tomato sauce and cheese. Don't eat a lot, 'cause the gnocchi is very filling. I'll post the recipe in the next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment